Monday, June 9, 2008

Living in New Jersey



Here we are finally settled in our temporary home in New Jersey!!! Yay, SUMMER SALES begins!!! It's actually been about a month or so since the journey has begun, but I have finally updated our blog, so I am backtracking a little. New Jersey is absolutely beautiful!! What a hot and humid place to be though :) The amazing trees that surround us here make up for that awful heat, so we'll manage. This picture was taken at Outback Steakhouse with a team full of salesmen and of course, Brielle :) She was quite entertaining that night with her smiles and giggles and funny mannerisms. We had a lot of fun that night and are excited to be out here working away!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Lawni, You are blond again! Cute! I am glad you are having fun and surviving the humidity! Brielle does look like a little lady! I always thought she looked like Scott, but she looks like you in the pic with her praying. Thanks again for letting us stay it your house, it was so nice! One of these days we will go to UT when you are actually in the state!

Becky said...

You have a blog?! I'm so glad! I think you, Melissa, and I are the only technologically sound people in the family. Where are the other bloggers? I'm glad you're out in Jersey, another easterner. Did you know we are in the same time zone? Doesn't that make you feel closer? I think I'm feeling the bond much more :) It's late, and I need to go to bed. It was/is my birthday today and I turned a whopping ssshhhhh...32. We went out to dinner and saw Narnia. I'm still full, ugh. Take care and have fun out here in the wild, wild East.

Amanda Weir said...

Brielle is getting so big. Its sounds like you are having a good time in New Jersey. Thanks for the up dates.

Brandalyn said...

Hello!! I am so excited to finally see cute Brielle. She does look older!! Did you cut her hair? We miss you guys. I loved all the pictures.

The Benches said...

Seriously, your family is so darling! You look dang cute as always. I can't wait to hear about your dream. I havn't thought about that woman in AGES! I loved the time you and her got into an emotional and almost physical showdown. It is a (now) funny memory of that era. Of Morffie-Morff...