Sunday, July 13, 2008

FINALLY... some NY pictures!!!!




SOOOO I have finally posted some of my New York pictures!!! We've had quite a few adventures to New York since we have been here, and I just hadn't posted some until now (I am such a good blogger huh).... They are from the 1st month we were out here but are still current to me :) Soooo here is our little "tag team" of girls who get together and go play in the city!! Just some of the sweetest girls ever who really know what it's like to be husband-less for the summer :) So we get together and go play while the boys work work work!! It's been so fun and such a cool experience out here with them...

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Hey Lawni, your little girl is so cute! I'm glad to see that you are doing good!

Melissa said...

I am jealous of your NY adventures! How fun! You girls and your babies are so cute. It was fun to see you in Cali. Take advantage of your time near the Big Apple!