Monday, September 22, 2008

American Idol Concert





Soooo this post is super outdated but I have seriously been meaning to add it so I had to put it on the blog. Back in July, in our many adventures on our trip to CA, we went to an American Idol concert at the Staples Center in LA. It was sooo cool!! and we all had a ton of fun. We went with family and friends and a group of other people we didn't know. We were in box seats that hold about 18 people and we filled about 6 of those tickets, so the rest of everyone we didn't know, but buy the end of the night were our best friends :) Box seats are like a small suit hotel room. It was soooo neat. So here's our American Idol fiesta.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Lawni, you must have connections in high places. Unfortunately, I really don't know who anyone is in the American Idol scene as we haven't had TV since July. I really do miss my mindless seance in front of that wonderful alter pointed toward the mighty acronyms of NBC, CBS, ABC, USA...All laud and honor and without static. Now we have to look online for our favorite tv shows like- Pshych, Monk, Sesame Street...We do plan on returning to the boob-tube as soon as our finances say it's o.k. Yes, I do know I'm weird :)

The Christensen's said...

Lawni!! Talmage told me to tell you that he misses his friend Brielle and her cute mom, he says things just aren't the same since you left...
:)

Amanda said...

Hey Lawni! This is Amanda Miller. I was in the AL 2nd ward! It's good to find you! You look GREAT! How's life? I hope you remember me!

Email me some time so you can join my blog!

amandahoney1@hotmail.com