Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sweet baby girl!




Sweet baby girl in the first picture and crazy Tarzan baby in the next one :) Soooo I am still wrapping up with some pictures that got left behind in my laziness to update THE BLOG!! It's like, I am so into it and then I just don't really don't really care for it. It's a love-hate relationship :) No, I really do enjoy the whole blogging thing and I really love looking at others, but sometimes its just not on my to do list, that's all. Anyways, here are a few more pictures of Brielle just being her cute little self in New Jersey. These pictures were taken in the last weeks of our time there. My favorite is her pushing her face up against the screen!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a cute little lamb chop! I like the Miss Tarazan picture. Yes, we must get together. I'll be down on Friday if you're not doing anything. Thursday afternoon I'm meeting a friend from MI who will be taking photos of my boys at Thanksgiving point. So fun!

Andrea said...

Hey Lawni, it's Andrea Reeder here. I found you from Janelle's blog. Brielle is so adorable! Hope you and your family are doing well! :)

Melissa said...

She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys again.
Yes, we did get your message on Ladd's b-day. Thanks!