Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some preger shots and family pics!

The final week of pregnancy!! Well, 2 weeks left, but planning on 1 since I am already dilated to 5 cm and 80 % effaced. So I could literally go any day now... well, any minute really! :)

Another shot to give a different angle of the belly :)

I swear, Grandma Sue's is the place for family pictures. We always take pictures at her house and here's a couple of the latest. I must admit, I was feeling super pregnant.... I am not even quite sure how I lasted to take so many pics that day :)

Brielle never fails a funny face for the camera! This was our family picture when I was about 7 months preger. Ahh, seems so long ago already..

1 comment:

'Cus and Britt said...

So cute and soooo pregnant! You look beautiful though! not fair.