Saturday, November 7, 2009

GARDENER VILLAGE...

Off to see the witches.... at Gardener Village!! This little village is full of cute shops and boutiques year round but when Halloween time is near, they dress up the place with giant witches and fun activities for the kids. Here's the crew: Cohen, Taeya, Brielle, Kira, Brynn, and Olivia... and of course all the new babies (Bryce, McCoy, Anastyn, Alana) were with us but were bundled up in strollers.

Witches, witches, witches..

Brielle and Cohen, so cute!!

Witches playing baseball...

Children on the swing together. Gotta love Kira's face!! (far right) lol!!

Brielle and me having a moment...

Kids playing "following the leader" while the moms took turns looking through an AMAZING furniture store. Wish I could remember the name...

Witch in the outhouse... funny

Brynn, Brielle, Olivia and Kira making scary Halloween faces for the camera

A real live witch!!! Had to have a picture with her :)

The girls waiting patiently for the petting zoo and pony ride...

6 comments:

Becky said...

I really do feel so bad and guilty that I haven't gotten to see you guys for so long. I don't know if you've heard but if you check out my blog, you'll find out our big news ;)
Your kids are as cute as ever! I hope you and Scott are doing well!

Heats said...

Love 'em!! (you got great pictures!)

Unknown said...

hey Lawni-
i really need to change my name. I am not Seth! Your pics were so awesome! I might want some of those. The outhouse was one of my favorites. That was a great outting for the fall season. We should have more outtings before it gets to cold! You're the best my dear.-Aly

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun at wherever you were. Who is that cute little red headed boy? He has got to be related to Scott!

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

I love the pics! What scary witches! Can't wait to play. Jefferson is feeling better, and I am feeling a play date coming on!

melmommy said...

How fun. I wanted to go to that this year, but procrastinated it. You have the cutest little family ever.


www.ourapplebunch.com