Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bryce turns 1

On July 19th Bryce turned 1 years old!! I still can't believe he's a year already!!! I feel like he was a tiny baby yesterday and now he's a big kid... well almost a big kid... definitely on his way!! So for his big day we had a family party with grandma, grandpa and lots of cousins at our house and boy did we have fun.. huh Bryce?!?! :)


I made Bryce a colorful B-day cake and he absolutely tore it to pieces... These pictures are in order of enjoyment. Bryce was so funny to watch eat it all up. He seemed really focused and didn't waste much time getting it all down!!


Was a little hesitant at first....


Then realized the deliciousness of what he had in front of him and chomped away...


..backed off for a few noticing we were all watching him :) ..and then started right back over!! It was so funny and cute. I am glad he liked his B-day cake so much as I am sure all 1 year olds do!!!


Opening presents and of course getting lots of help doing so from big sister Brielle :)


Well this one present was probably my favorite toy Bryce got. He likes it too but I really like it. It walks and make crazy dragon noises. Such a fun toy!! Bryce seemed to have a good time at his little party and we just love him so much!!! A little sad that he's growing up so fast but love him more than anything!!! Happy Birthday Bryce Man!!

8 comments:

The Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh he is one?!!! Wow, they grow up so fast. What a doll he is! We for sure need to get together! I need to go to my parents in Alpine this week, maybe Talmage and I could stop by and say hi?? I will text ya:)

Kristin said...

Hey there! Thanks for the little message. We do need to get together. See how the kids have grown!

Melissa said...

Happy B-day Bryce!

Tom and Mindy said...

Lawni,

Cutest family EVaaaaa! That is meant to be an exaggerated version of ever, just to clear that up. I really feel behind on the whole blog deal. A friend help me set up what is presently there and I kind of ran out of steam for it. Just for you though and to stop all the other hate mail from not updating it......I have a friend that is actually going to help me tomorrow to both update and fancify it. Hopefully it works and I can keep up with it this time. I sure do miss you Lawn! Hope all is well for you. Stay tuned.... Love. Mindy

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Oh my goodness, I lOVE your family pics, Are y'all coming for the Holidays this year?? we are going up for a ski trip after Christmas. hope we can get together at some point.

Mary said...

They are both so cute and always smiling - just like you!

aimee_p said...

Oh my gosh, I havent looked at your blog in a long time..... Bryce is SUCH A CUTIE!! He looks like such a HAPPY BABY!! What a blessing.

Brian and Kandace said...

I can't believe your little boy is 1! He's so cute! It was good to hear from you. We're doing good. Kagen started Kindergarten! I still can't believe it. Hope you guys are doing good too!