Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some October activities


HALLOWEEN SUGAR COOKIES

Gotta love grandmas for some sugar cookie fun!!

Cloninger cousins, sugar and grandmas house? A recipe for FUN!!

Brielle sneaking frosting off in the corner... She thinks I don't notice... BUT I DO!!!!


HALLOWEEN PARTY!!

Brielle was a cute little witch! On our way to a Halloween party!

Bryce was Tigger, or I guess just a plain ol' tiger... but he didn't love the costume, so this was him for most of the night!

This pic doesn't do much justice, but the decorations for this party were AMAZING!!! I am talking weeks of preparation. I have no idea why I didn't get more pictures!!

Of course decorating a sugar cookie was one of Brielle's favorite activities that night!

Lol! Okay, I know its blurry, but I had to get at least one shot of me and Bryce together in our costumes! And yes, I am crazy looking!! Any guesses on who I might be?? Lol!

..Why I am Aunt Jemimah the syrup lady!!!!! Thanks Brandalyn for the costume!! It is seriously my favorite one of your many costumes!! And that is sweet Kelly with me and she is a sassy police girl. I just love Halloween!


PUMPKIN PATCH FIELD TRIP!!

Field trip to the Pumpkin Patch with preschool.

Bryce loved seeing all the animals...

The kids both picked out a pumpkin to keep...

So many choices!!

CUTE!

Bryce in the corn box. This was my favorite! A box full of corn to play in!! It felt so funny! Super neat, not sure how sanitary it was, but super neat still! :)

So this was the giant slide that made me nervous!! The kids would slide down it on a potato sack thing and would get going so dang fast!! One trip down Brielle flew off the side!!! It scared the crap out of me! And little brave Brielle gets right up, shakes it off and goes back down again. Whew, that was a close one!! Nuts :)

Giant pumpkins! Wow... What do you do with a pumpkin that size!! Cute Brielle sitting on top and then cute Brielle playing peek-a-boo down below!

4 comments:

Brandalyn said...

It's so crazy to see your hair long on your blog! I think I love it short. Hope you're having fun. We are excited to see you next week.

Travis & Liz said...

You have the cutest little kiddies! This gets me so excited to be able to do fun stuff with my kids one day soon!

Anonymous said...

You have ADORABLE kids!

Ash said...

So fun and such cute kids!