Thursday, May 19, 2011

Christmas family photo shoot... kinda..

California to Utah, to California... then back to Utah... then back to California.. So much back and forth I don't know where I am anymore! ;) Flight was leaving for me and the kids in less then 24 hours and OOPS!! forgot to take family pics before the long distance relationship started up again!!! Couldn't take a family picture without daddy!!!!!! So 8 o'clock at night, we threw outfits together and freshened up and BAM!! ..a Christmas family photo shoot was created! These are some of our photos that we whipped together.. and the cute brunette is Makaylee my brother's little girl. She wanted in on some photos too! It was fun and kinda crazy (if you know me and taking pictures!) and thanks Brett for helping us out on such last notice!!

2 comments:

'Cus and Britt said...

You wouldn't even know that that was whipped together... seriously... lookin good Milligans!

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Wow hot stuff! You look so darling Lawni and I love your hair! cute family pictures!