Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trip to CALIFORNIA



2 and a 1/2 weeks in California and it was a blast!!! Here Brielle and I flew in to visit grandma and grandpa and all my family!! We had soooo much fun!! Brielle was in heaven with her cousins and grandparents! She had her first sleepover, swam like a fish in grandma's pool everyday, jumped on the trampoline, went to the beach, made cookies and chocolate covered popcorn w/mom and did lots of shopping!! Brielle was definitely spoiled. What an adventure! Cant wait to go back and do it all over again!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

How fun! Seeing all those pictures reminds me of when we used to do those things. Slumber parties where we would pee in a cup under the table because there is an earthquake when I stayed at your house! Ashley looks so cute! I love that you two still play!