Saturday, August 2, 2008

Some more New York pictures....






Emily, Brielle and I took the train into New York not too long ago and had a lot of fun. Our intent in going was to do some "cheap" shopping on this street called Canal Street. This is where you can buy name brand stuff for way cheap. It is quite a busy place to shop but very cool. So here we just hung out and played in NY. It was really hot but super fun. Brielle liked it too, especially the train ride to and from... One of the pic's above is of us on the train acting silly.

3 comments:

Brandalyn said...

Yea, new posts! I am such a loser for not visiting you and being able to go to New York. I look at your pictures and I am sad. But happy because you guys are coming home so soon! Those pictures of Brielle are so cute. Taeya needs to take some lessons on looking at the camera. She will say "cheese" but won't look!

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

you seriously have the CUTEST clothes! I love it! I'm putting my blog on private so I need your email address. Email it to me at mrscdub@aol.com. hope you're doing well. take care!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Definately! You guys will have to let me know when you're back in dallas. We finally moved back. And we can get together and let the kids play. So, why are y'all in NY? Summer sales again, or vaca?