Monday, May 4, 2009

CALIFORNIA...



Ahhhhh, another fun trip to CALIFORNIA!!! So much fun! Brielle and I love going home to visit family and friends. It’s the one time we take a “mommy and me” vacation without dad, although we’d love to have him along :) We go every year for about 2 weeks usually in July, but this year we had to make our trip early cause we have a baby coming in July this time. So, of course we had a blast, Brielle was spoiled rotten, we went to the beach, hung with family every day, shopped, rode the horse, ATE and ate some more…. Went to a pro basketball game at the Staples Center, went to the Kids Space Museum (super cool, way fun) and of course kept on eating (oh how I love golden Spoon and wish we had one in UT!). We loved seeing everyone and wanted to shout out a THANK YOU to Grandma and Grandpa Hoyal for always being so wonderful and taking such good care of us while we were there!! Love you guys!

3 comments:

'Cus and Britt said...

I LOVE Brielle! Every time I see her cute little cheesy smile I wanna go play doggie and drink water from a bowl! PS you look so beautiful! It's not fair! No one should look that good when they're pregnant!

The Christensen's said...

Hey! We miss you guys out here! Let us know if you come and visit Cali again and I let me know when your little one comes!!

alyson said...

Lawni- What a great post of your trip to Cali! It made me want to put my suit on and go to the nearest beach. Which is nowhere near here right?! Brielle has to be one of the cutest creatures on the planet. I'm so glad we are friends-you are the best!-Alyson