Sunday, May 17, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!


Sooooo, yes, FINALLY right!!! We are having a lovely baby BOY!!! I have only 10 weeks left but hey, the word is out now and all can know the gender!!! I told you, about 2 months late is my style :) Anyways, we are very excited to have this baby and can't wait for him to come into our little family! Brielle talks about him non-stop giving him names and kisses on my belly. She is so thrilled to have a brother and it's just darling! Still no name, but by the time we figure one out, you will all hear about it like 4 months late!! :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

How exciting for you guys! Boys are so fun! I'm sure girls are too. Good luck on the next 10 weeks, ugh...this is when the count down gets serious and you can't wait to get the baby out.

Amanda Weir said...

Congrats! I knew you guys were having a BOY! We find out next week :)

Heats said...

10 weeks??!! That sounds so much better than three months.

The Steel's said...

WAHOOO! It is funny we are all pregnant again at the same time, great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Guys!!!!! That is so awesome!!!! We are so very happy for you guys!!!

Jeffrey Denning said...

GREAT!!