Sunday, January 29, 2012

Randomness

Bryce and his ice cream catastrophe!! I think hes a litte sad that its all gone! :)

Showing me its all gone :(

Every Tuesday its trash day and at 7:30 am on the dot we are outside on the porch to watch the "trash truck" dump everyone's trash cans. Bryce is obsessed with trash trucks.

Starring and watching the trash tuck dump away. I shoulda got a shot of the truck! What was I thinking!! :)

Just some random fun playing with toys. Bryce and Brielle love to play together!!
P.S. the binki is finally gone!!!!! Bye bye binki!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

I swear our Bryce's are twins! He used to LOVE to sit and watch the garbage trucks too. Infact he still does! LOL
I miss you and your cute family...
Love all 4 of you!

Brandalyn said...

So cute that you sit on the porch to watch! And I can't believe the Binki is gone. I guess Anastyn is next (like I told Heather she is 2 months younger so I have another month right??)

Mary said...

Your kids have the most adorable little faces! Miss you tons!