Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Brielle's first REAL dentist apt.

Brielle at her 4 year old dentist apt. She did great and was super patient since I had my apt first and then it was her turn.

We absolutely love our dentist Dr. Staley! We should have gotten a pic with him cause he's our favorite! The hygienist we had was awesome too. She was so sweet and so patient with Brielle.

Everything is digital at our dentist office so we got to see EVERYTHING in our mouths! Its a lot to look at but super neat. Brielle came home with the obvious: toothbrushes and toothpaste and a positive start to keeping her teeth clean!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love getting the catch up entries of yours :) Brielle looks like the best patient! My kids love going to the dentist, SOOOO weird. I hate it! Of course, they've never swallowed the dentist's drill bit, gotten their tongue Novocained, had a root canal at age 8 due to a fall on the face, or had as much work done as I have. We'll see what their attitudes are like in 5 years or so.
Hope you are all doing great! Tell your fam. hi for me. I really miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards

CCTV Karachi