Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some randomness...

Lunch, birthdays, randomness, blah blah blah....

Brielle took these pics of Bryce while at Cafe Rio..

She did pretty good! Super random..

This is a random shot at our good friend Olivia's Birthday party at Chucky Cheese. I got one pic and this is it! I am not sure why I didnt try for more since this does not show the good time they had :) But they did have fun and we sure miss Livvy!

Awe... and some of my "Besties" at Cheese Cake Factory!! Alyson and Brandalyn have birthdays just a day apart so OF COURSE we celebrated them together!! These are some of the most loving, amazing, talented, sweetest, greatest friends I could ever ask for!!! Oh how I miss them!!! That was sure fun that night!

Brielle teaching Bryce to "Skooter"

Brielle went through a small phase were she made her bed EVERY day. It was so nice.. hope that phase comes back through again :) So here she is, bed made and all!